Friday, September 2, 2011

A Heavy Heart...

So today I've had a heavy heart.

I wish I had all the answers. I wish I could fix everything. ...That's just me.

Unfortunately, God hasn't given any of us the ability to fix everything. That's HIS job.

Today my heart is honestly just...I don't know...sad I guess.

I'm happy, I really am. I promise. My heart is just a little sore from the roller coaster it's been on.

I think God keeps us on a never ending roller coaster...just to keep life interesting. =P

I feel like important things...and people...just keep being taken away. And it's really not fun.

I hate knowing when something is for the best, but it's definitely not the way you want it to happen.

You can have all the peace in the world about it...but it can still be so hard.

I'm so glad I have my God on this roller coaster with me...holding my hand through the craziest parts.

I have faith that God has amazing things in store for my life if I continue to trust Him and walk with Him.

But one thing I need to remember is that i AM human...and I can't always pretend like everything is okay.

Today has been a hard day...I already admitted that. But I'm trying to remember this...and if you ever have a hard day you should remember it too. =)

God wants us to GO TO HIM when we are feeling helpless. Not just keep it locked inside.

We can't always have it all together. So go ahead...cry, scream, do whatever you need to do...

Give your heavy heart over to God...don't try to carry it alone.

My prayer for anyone reading this is that you seek God for strength each day. Don't try to pretend like you have it all together. I find myself doing that sometimes and eventually it gets to be too much to hold it all inside. Life is crazy...I don't think anyone needs to be told that! It's full of heartache, disappointments, complications, etc. Part of me wishes we didn't have to go through all that, but then I think of all the things God teaches me through trials and it makes it so worth it. My heart is still sad, but I know God is taking care of it and I'll be okay. If your heart is heavy, give it to God. He will take precious care of it as well...no doubt. =)

1 Peter 5:7...Give ALL your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

God bless... =)









No comments:

Post a Comment