Monday, December 17, 2012

Another semester down!

My blog and I haven't seen much of each other this semester, sadly.
Taking 19 credits kind of made things difficult.

But...I'm home now.
Six semesters down, one to go!
My blog and I are going to have some much needed time together.

A whole month of no class, no tests, no projects!

As great as winter break is, it also means missing friends like crazy.
Some of my best friends graduated this semester.
Saying bye to them was one of the saddest things ever.


Even though I have no idea how I'm going to survive my last semester of college without these girls, I am so excited for them. They have some exciting opportunities in front of them and I can't wait to see what they end up doing with their lives!

Have any of you had to go through a time without your closest friends?
...Because I am very curious to find out how you survived it!

No comments:

Post a Comment